Já esta disponível a atualização de Firmware Versão 2.0 para as cameras Leica X1. Para fazer o Download basta acessar: http://us.leica-camera.com/service/downloads/compact_cameras/x1/
Depois siga as instruções abaixo, caso tenha alguma dificuldade basta nos telefonar no (011) 5052-1206
1. To avoid loosing your camera settings select Menu item USER PROFILE – SAVE USER PROFILE and store the settings in one of the three available profiles. After the update you can reload the settings again (see 10.).
2. Format an SD memory card in your LEICA X1.
3. Connect your X1 camera via the supplied USB cable to your computer. Alternatively you can use a memory card reader.
4. Download the Firmware file from the Leica X1 site using the “UPDATES” link and unzip the file.
5. Save the unzipped file X1-V20.upd at the top level of the card’s folder structure.
6. Turn off the camera and disconnect the USB cable.
7. Turn on the camera by the main switch while pressing the INFO-button.
8. Confirm whether you want to update the firmware on the camera to version 2.0. You will then be prompted to restart the camera by turning the main switch.
9. After the firmware update is completed please push the MENU button, select menu item USER PROFILE – FACTORY SETTING. All new functions will then be initialized.
10. In the menu item USER PROFILE you can reload your settings from the respective profile.
11. Turn the camera off and back on again. Then format the SD memory card in your LEICA X1 again to delete the firmware file properly.
If the battery does not have sufficient charge, you will see a corresponding warning message.
If you update the firmware on your X1, the camera will be set back to the default settings.